You may donate securely through PayPal with the button below (a PayPal account is not required) or by downloading and completing our Donation Form.
While the Safety Council truly appreciates all donations, a tax deductible receipt will be issued for donations of $25 or more.
Charitable Registration Number: 11914-0382-RR
Your support will be dedicated entirely to the promotion of a safe and injury-free Saskatchewan. By donating to the Saskatchewan Safety Council you are taking an active role in creating safer communities in our province. Your generosity will help to educate individuals and businesses about the importance of safety and injury prevention.
We’ve been “Working Together to Achieve a Safe Saskatchewan” for over 60 years. In the last two years, we have provided FREE training in over 50 communities.
We are funded entirely through donations, membership contributions, sponsorships, and the distribution of safety programs and materials. Revenues generated by the Safety Council's fee-for-service training programs are invested within the province of Saskatchewan to further promote safety.
From babysitter programs targeted at youth to resource development addressing the needs of seniors, we’ve been encouraging residents of all ages to make safe choices while at home, at work, on the road, and at play.
Annually, our Safety Seminar brings together thought leaders and influencers from across the country in an effort to further educate those who are employed within safety-related roles in the province.
Recently, we've developed a FREE state-of-the-art online safety training system which provides a broad-spectrum orientation for young or new farm workers.
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- A Week Dedicated to Fraud Awareness, Detection & Prevention (November 13-19, 2016)
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice