You may donate securely through PayPal with the button below (a PayPal account is not required) or by downloading and completing our Donation Form.
While the Safety Council truly appreciates all donations, a tax deductible receipt will be issued for donations of $25 or more.
Charitable Registration Number: 11914-0382-RR
We’ve been “Working Together to Achieve a Safe Saskatchewan” for over 60 years. Your support will be dedicated entirely to the promotion of a safe and injury-free Saskatchewan. By donating to the Saskatchewan Safety Council you are taking an active role in creating a province of safety excellence.
Donations to the Saskatchewan Safety Council support:
- Agriculture Safety Training Programs
- Career Safety Education
- Community Safety Resources
- Community Safety Seminar
- Industrial Safety Seminar
- Les Donnelly Scholarship
- Mature Driver Programs
- Motorcycle Safety Programs
- Online Content Creation and Distribution
- Senior Safety Programs
- Safety Centre of Excellence Project
- Youth Safety Programs
- Volunteer Delivered Community Safety Programming
In the last two years, we have provided FREE training in over 50 communities. From babysitter programs targeted at youth to resource development addressing the needs of seniors, we’ve been encouraging residents of all ages to make safe choices while at home, at work, on the road, and at play.
Annually, our Safety Seminar brings together thought leaders and influencers from across the country in an effort to further educate those who are employed within safety-related roles in the province.
Recently, we've developed a FREE state-of-the-art online safety training system which provides a broad-spectrum orientation for young or new farm workers.
- Substantial Growth in Program for Youth
- Lunch and Learn
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- A Week Dedicated to Fraud Awareness, Detection & Prevention (November 13-19, 2016)
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice