SAFETY PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
Each year, the Ed Amalo Memorial Award is presented jointly by the Saskatchewan Safety Council and the Northern Light and South Saskatchewan Chapters of the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering.
The award is presented to an individual who has made a significant contribution to the field of safety and injury prevention in the province of Saskatchewan.
Nominations are accepted from various groups and individuals for this award.
Deadline for submissions is October 31 of each year.
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- 2016 Safety Professional of the Year
- New President Elected
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Twelve Red Flags of Frauds
- 16 Ways a Con Artist Gets Information on Potential Victims
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- An Ounce of Prevention
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Providing Safety Training to Budding Entrepreneurs Since 1965
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- It’s Better to Prevent than to Treat
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice