Corporate Membership Form - download to complete
Personal Membership / Donation Form - download to complete
Our mission is “Working Together to Achieve a Safe Saskatchewan”. As a member of the Saskatchewan Safety Council, you embody the hopes and aspirations of what our province will become... a province of safety excellence!
As with donations, memberships make a difference in the development and delivery of safety and injury prevention education and resources made available throughout the province of Saskatchewan and online.
Membership supports a growing list of programs such as:
- Agriculture Safety Training Programs
- Career Safety Education
- Community Safety Resources
- Community Safety Seminar
- Industrial Safety Seminar
- Les Donnelly Scholarship
- Mature Driver Programs
- Motorcycle Safety Programs
- Online Content Creation and Distribution
- Senior Safety Programs
- Safety Centre of Excellence Project
- Youth Safety Programs
- Volunteer Delivered Community Safety Programming
- Subscription to the Saskatchewan Safety Council
E-News (Electronic Newsletter)
- An opportunity to vote on new Saskatchewan Safety Council policies and attend our Annual General Meeting
- Organizations with between 2 and 10 employees are entitled to 1 voting representative; 11-50 employees = 2 representatives; 51-100 = 3 reps; 101-500 = 5 reps; those with over 500 employees may have up to 7 voting representatives.
To become a corporate member, download the Corporate Membership Form and submit it to us through fax, mail, or e-mail.
Fax: (306) 569-1907
Mail: Membership Application
c/o Saskatchewan Safety Council
445 Hoffer Drive
- Youth and Mental Health
- Senior's Mental Health
- Supporting Those We Love
- Safe Toys and Gifts
- Safety Pays for Saskatoon High School
- Driving Distracted, or the tale of “Ooooo, look at the shiny thing over there!”
- Substantial Growth in Program for Youth
- Lunch and Learn
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- 2016 Safety Professional of the Year
- New President Elected
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Twelve Red Flags of Frauds
- 16 Ways a Con Artist Gets Information on Potential Victims
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Providing Safety Training to Budding Entrepreneurs Since 1965
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- It’s Better to Prevent than to Treat
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice