The Saskatchewan Safety Council and our hundreds of members have been striving to keep Saskatchewan Safe for more than 60 years.
Your choice to become a member will help us on our journey to work together to achieve a safe Saskatchewan. Your commitment will make a difference in safety and injury prevention education across the province of Saskatchewan. Support from annual memberships goes directly back into Saskatchewan communities through safety advocacy development and maintenance, safety training opportunities, public awareness events and the Saskatchewan Safety Council Trust Fund, which funds the Les Donnelly Scholarship.
By becoming a member of the Saskatchewan Safety Council, you will be making a difference in safety and injury prevention education across the province of Saskatchewan. Support that comes in from annual memberships goes directly back into Saskatchewan communities through safety program development and maintenance, safety training opportunities, public awareness events and the Saskatchewan Safety Council Trust Fund, which funds the Les Donnelly Scholarship.
- Support of a Saskatchewan based charity focused on injury prevention in all areas of life
- Helping safety education program development and public awareness events that inform Saskatchewan residents about safety and injury prevention.
- 15% Discount on most Saskatchewan Safety Council programs and courses. (Not applicable to $35 Individual Memberships)
- Subscription to the Saskatchewan Safety Council E-News (Electronic Newsletter)
- Learn about the amazing work conducted by the Saskatchewan Safety Council in our member newsletter, Safety Saskatchewan (sent quarterly)
- An opportunity to vote on new Saskatchewan Safety Council policies and attend our Annual General Meeting
Become a Member
Thank you for making safety the right choice and deciding to Work Together to Achieve a Safe Saskatchewan!
To become a member, download the Membership Application Form and submit it to us through fax, mail, or e-mail.
Membership Form - download to complete
Fax: (306) 569-1907
Mail: Membership Application
c/o Saskatchewan Safety Council
445 Hoffer Drive
- Safe Young Drivers is coming to Kindersley!
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- 2016 Safety Professional of the Year
- New President Elected
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Twelve Red Flags of Frauds
- 16 Ways a Con Artist Gets Information on Potential Victims
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Providing Safety Training to Budding Entrepreneurs Since 1965
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- It’s Better to Prevent than to Treat
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice