The Saskatchewan Safety Council's vision is "Creating a safer Saskatchewan to live, work and play."
The Mission of the Saskatchewan Safety Council is "Working Together to Achieve a Safe Saskatchewan".
The Saskatchewan Safety Council believes in building strong relationships with businesses and the community to help them make safety the right choice.
The Saskatchewan Safety Council adheres to the following values. These principles and beliefs guide behaviors, decision-making processes, actions, programs and services.
- Open Communication
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- 2016 Safety Professional of the Year
- New President Elected
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Twelve Red Flags of Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- It Takes A Community . . .
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- Popular in Eatonia, SK
- In the Dark
- Providing Safety Training to Budding Entrepreneurs Since 1965
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- It’s Better to Prevent than to Treat
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- Working Together
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice