The Saskatchewan Safety Council office staff works hard to promote all of our safety messages across the province. Each day they are building strong relationships with a wide variety of organizations to bring training and advocacy to the workplace. In turn, these relationships allow us to fund various community advocacy programs to every corner of the province.
Chief Executive Officer:
Director of Operations:
Director of Business Development:
Community Relations Coordinator:
We believe our clients’ safety training should be the highest quality possible which is why the Saskatchewan Safety Council employs some of the most experienced and knowledgeable instructors in the country. Each instructor is fluent in his or her field of expertise, which means you can be confident you are getting the best value for your investment.
Whether we are completing a safety audit of your organization or refreshing your personal driving skills, when you work with a Saskatchewan Safety Council instructor, you are working with someone who sincerely cares about helping you make it home safe every day.
Motorcycle Safety Instructors
Willy J. Barraud
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- 2016 Safety Professional of the Year
- New President Elected
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Twelve Red Flags of Frauds
- 16 Ways a Con Artist Gets Information on Potential Victims
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Providing Safety Training to Budding Entrepreneurs Since 1965
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- It’s Better to Prevent than to Treat
- Council Releases Video: That Day - Terri Kerbrat's Story
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice