The strong relationships that we form with businesses and individuals are a significant part of what makes the Saskatchewan Safety Council succeed in creating a safer Saskatchewan to live, work and play.
While it’s important to have partners who provide us with the opportunity to educate the public on up-to-date safety and injury prevention issues, it’s equally important to have partners who truly believe in creating safer communities.
Without the support from our partners, we would be unable to work towards creating a safer Saskatchewan. For this, we thank all of the businesses and individuals who have made the decision to join in our journey of working together to create a safer Saskatchewan. Your dedication and loyalty is truly appreciated.
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- Twelve Red Flags of Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- An Ounce of Prevention
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Providing Safety Training to Budding Entrepreneurs Since 1965
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- Working Together
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice