The Saskatchewan Safety Council Trust Fund is dedicated entirely to the promotion of a safe and injury-free Saskatchewan; one in which Saskatchewan people are knowledgeable and informed about their own safety, as well as the safety of their families, friends and co-workers.
The Council’s Trust Fund gives directly back to the community primarily through the Les Donnelly Scholarship, as well as various public awareness events that are held throughout the year. All Trust Fund initiatives are made possible by memorial donations, fundraising events and donations on behalf of businesses and individuals.
By donating to the Saskatchewan Safety Council Trust Fund you are taking an active role in creating safer communities in our province. Your generosity will help to educate individuals and businesses about the importance of safety and injury prevention.
Donations to the Saskatchewan Safety Council Trust Fund can be made in four different ways:
- In memory of a loved one
- Donation on behalf of a business
- Donation on behalf of an individual
- Participating in on our fundraising events
Please contact the Saskatchewan Safety Council at (306) 757-3197 for more information.
Download a Trust Fund Donation Form here!
Donations can be mailed to:
Saskatchewan Safety Council Trust Fund
445 Hoffer Drive
Regina, SK, S4N 6E2
Fax: (306) 569-1907
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- An Ounce of Prevention
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Providing Safety Training to Budding Entrepreneurs Since 1965
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice