The Saskatchewan Safety Council Trust Fund is dedicated entirely to the promotion of a safe and injury-free Saskatchewan; one in which Saskatchewan people are knowledgeable and informed about their own safety, as well as the safety of their families, friends and co-workers.
The Council’s Trust Fund gives directly back to the community primarily through the Les Donnelly Scholarship, as well as various public awareness events that are held throughout the year. All Trust Fund initiatives are made possible by memorial donations, fundraising events and donations on behalf of businesses and individuals.
By donating to the Saskatchewan Safety Council Trust Fund you are taking an active role in creating safer communities in our province. Your generosity will help to educate individuals and businesses about the importance of safety and injury prevention.
Donations to the Saskatchewan Safety Council Trust Fund can be made in four different ways:
- In memory of a loved one
- Donation on behalf of a business
- Donation on behalf of an individual
- Participating in on our fundraising events
Please contact the Saskatchewan Safety Council at (306) 757-3197 for more information.
Download a Trust Fund Donation Form here!
Donations can be mailed to:
Saskatchewan Safety Council Trust Fund
445 Hoffer Drive
Regina, SK, S4N 6E2
Fax: (306) 569-1907
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- 2016 Safety Professional of the Year
- New President Elected
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Twelve Red Flags of Frauds
- 16 Ways a Con Artist Gets Information on Potential Victims
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- An Ounce of Prevention
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Providing Safety Training to Budding Entrepreneurs Since 1965
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice