On The Farm, A Spring Tune-Up Can Prevent Down Time
09 Mar 2017
It is when the snow begins to thaw and the warm breeze blows through the yard that producers get the Spring “itch”. This is not a physical itch, but a feeling of anticipation... a signal t...
Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
08 Mar 2017
According to the Saskatchewan Farm Injury Surveillance Program at the University of Saskatchewan, on average, 13 people are killed on Saskatchewan farms annually. Most incidents occur in the far...
An Ounce of Prevention
08 Mar 2017
Spring and Fall are busy times on the farm as producers go about the business of bringing life into the world; planting, nurturing and harvesting crops; and handling and moving livestock and equipment...
Students Dress Up for Farm Safety Presentation
02 Feb 2017
Approximately 300 students at Walter Aseltine elementary school in Rosetown dressed up like farmers for a farm safety presentation a special partnership between the Saskatchewan Safety Council and the...
It Takes A Community . . .
25 Jan 2017
A community can be defined in several ways – shared geographic location; common ethnicity; or a group of people that share similar beliefs, interests and goals. The phrase "it takes a whole...
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- Popular in Eatonia, SK
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice