Bicycle Safety for Elementary School Age Children
15 Jan 2018
Spring is just around the corner which means bike season is nearing for kids of all ages... Hopefully everyone choosing to ride makes the #SafeChoice and wears a helmet. This is a great video by the U...
Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
08 Jan 2018
There she was, out on a winter walk, enjoying the frigid cold and feeling content. In the past 6 months, she had participated in the #SafeChoice contest and learned so much about safety. Not only was ...
Agriculture and Emergency Responses
03 Jan 2018
This 2-minute video on emergency response around the farm may prompt a discussion or save a life. Please share it. Part of our Online Agriculture Safety Series - In this segment, learn about emerge...
22 Dec 2017
Goodbye 2017! Hello 2018! The tradition of making resolutions is here. Some of you may make resolutions, some of you won’t bother, and some will vow to think about it (#ProcrastinatorsUnite). Mo...
Interview with a Winner!
21 Dec 2017
On December 20, 2017, the Saskatchewan Safety Council awarded Sonya Horner of Saskatoon, SK with a $10,000 CAA travel voucher for her entry in the Council’s #SafeChoice Social Media Contest. Bel...
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- Popular in Eatonia, SK
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice