Life is filled with choices. We make thousands of choices every single day that shape our lives for the better or for the worse and effect our family, friends and communities. These choices will form habits that shape our personality and will be demonstrated to our family and friends through our actions. There are a great many things we cannot control in life, however we can control the most important thing of all; the choices we make every day. We choose to not drive after drinking, we choose to ask for help when needed; we choose to wear a seatbelt, we choose to use the right tool for the job, we choose to go slow through a school zone, we choose to turn the phone off before driving and we choose to be a leader by providing a good example for others to follow. We Make Safety the Right Choice for our family, friends, community and even our pets.
Join the growing social movement and tell us who it is that you make safe choices for!
- Step 1: Download and fill out the paper showing who you make safe choices for
- Step 2: Snap a picture of you holding the sign and post to Facebook or Twitter. Make sure you include #SafeChoice in your post!
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- Popular in Eatonia, SK
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice