Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
Safety equals happiness. Being safe is a practice developed through a series of experiences which resonate. Some of those experiences come in the form of training while others through the adoption into a safe culture.
Support of a Saskatchewan Safety Council program or event is a great way to engage with and gain positive exposure within your community and in front of potential customers. Helping provide education and supporting safety-related initiatives reflects well on your organization.
The association of your business with the experience of becoming safer is a great way to indicate the safety culture of your organization. This can serve to attract and retain employees as it earns the respect of the families of staff.
Being seen as an organization that aligns with those who can assist in helping others be safe shows that your business cares enough about safety to reinvest in the delivery of safety programs throughout your community.
Those individuals who are directly involved in safety roles within a business share their views daily. Sponsoring safety-related training and initiatives is an indication of how the organization as a whole views the importance of safety.
Our partner and sponsorship packages provide a return on investment, in the form of promotional reach and impressions, that extends well beyond the program participants to include visitors to our website, readers of our blog, and those engaged with us on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube properties.
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- Popular in Eatonia, SK
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice