3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
"We're excited to be host of the 3M Safety Roadshow. Being approached by 3M to host such an event in Saskatchewan, the first time it has been available for the public in Canada, speaks to the diversity of our network of members, clients, and partners", says Ryan Jacobson, CEO of the Saskatchewan Safety Council.
The Roadshow, held on August 15th, 2016 from 9 AM – 4 PM, consists of a 48-foot, fully-equipped, mobile training center to showcase 3M’s industrial safety expertise and personal protective equipment along with key note addresses, seminars, and demonstrations.
As the host organization of this FREE event, the Safety Council have arranged a facility (Conexus Arts Centre) and will be providing lunch. Hearing of, and being invited to, such an event is one more of the many benefits to being a member and/or client of the Council. Rob Weitzel, Client Services Coordinator with the Council says, "this event is a tactile experience that adds value for those with whom we partner and build relationships. Bringing together members and clients for events such as this and our annual Safety Seminar are more examples of us all Working together to Achieve a Safe Saskatchewan."
Registration is required and space is limited. Please contact Janice Kosteniuk at the Council office.
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- Popular in Eatonia, SK
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG