22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- last chance
- buy now
- you have won
- free vacation
- keep this secret
- final day
- claim your prize
- invest now
- I need your SIN number
- I need your PIN number
- I need your credit card number
- double your money
- only 30 minutes left
- I was in the neighbourhood, I can get you a good deal
- you can pay me cash, money order, Western Union, iTunes cards or gift cards
- what is your mother’s maiden name?
- who comes to visit you?
- cure your ailment
- earn money from home
- earn thousands working from home
- call 1+900-xxx-xxxx or 1+976-xxx-xxxx to claim your prize.
Learn more about Fraud Prevention and Safety for Individuals in this valuable handbook http://www.sasksafety.org/public/files/FraudPreventBook__March_2017.pdf
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- Popular in Eatonia, SK
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG