New President Elected
Ryan Jacobson, CEO of the Saskatchewan Safety Council, is pleased to announce the election of Kelly Mandzuk, a Canadian Registered Safety Professional and Senior Regional Safety Advisor with Enbridge Pipelines Inc., as President of the Board of Directors.
Kelly has sat on the Council Board of Directors for 9 years and has served on the Planning Committee of the Council’s annual Industrial Safety Seminar for 12 years, including serving as a Chairperson.
The Board of Directors is responsible for the governance of the organization. The Board's role is to guide the strategic direction of the organization in fulfilling its mission of creating a safe Saskatchewan in which to live, work and play. Directors are elected by the Membership to represent their collective interests.
Past President: Jeff Peters
1st Vice-President: Kevin Mooney
2nd Vice-President: Robert Taylor
Treasurer: Phillip Germain
Secretary: Ryan Jacobson
Dr. Ron Ailsby
Dr. Barry Heath
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- Popular in Eatonia, SK
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice