Throughout the year, the Saskatchewan Safety Council holds events and conferences that aim to raise awareness about safety and injury prevention in the workplace, as well as in and around the home. We bring communities and organizations together to educate the public on up-to-date safety issues.
Below you will find information or links relevant to events taking place right now or soon.
NAOSH (North American Occupational Safety and Health): May 6 – 11, 2018
May 6 - Steps for Life Fundraising Walk
May 6 NAOSH luncheon - Monday May 7, Queensbury Convention Centre
Community Safety Seminar: May 15, 16 and 17 – Saskatoon, Prairieland Park
Donations are Welcome!
You may donate securely through PayPal with the button below (a PayPal account is not required)
While the Safety Council truly appreciates all donations, a tax deductible receipt will be issued for donations of $25 or more.
Our Charitable Registration Number is 11914-0382-RR
You may also donate by downloading and completing our Donation Form.
Learn More about Donations to the Saskatchewan Safety Council
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice