Your Logo Here? Learn More
October 3, 2019 - Conexus Arts Centre - Regina, SK
For 46 years, the Saskatchewan Safety Council (Est. 1955) has been bringing together individuals and organizations in the name of safety through its Industrial Safety Seminar. For the last three years, the Council has hosted a Youth and a Senior Safety Summit. For the first time this year, we will combine the youth and senior events with a related workplace seminar and brand the experience as the Community Safety Seminar.
Why is there a Community Safety Seminar?
In 2010, 92% of fatalities in Saskatchewan were unrelated to workplace or agriculture. They happened at home, while at play, or on Saskatchewan roads. They happened in our communities.
What is the Community Safety Seminar
The Community Safety Seminar focusses on building awareness and delivering safety information relevant to those serving or working within their communities.
The Community Safety Seminar will gather together presenters, thought leaders, businesses, organizations, and like-minded individuals to learn about, discuss, and strategize ways in which participants can Work Together to Achieve a Safe Saskatchewan.
Who is the Community Safety Seminar for?
Delegates may be from non-profits, government, education, healthcare, care homes, and private companies.
The Community Safety Seminar is an opportunity for community organizations and businesses serving youth and/or seniors to network and learn how to better serve their audiences.
How can you participate in the Community Safety Seminar?
- As a Delegate – Click to Register - Registration Closed
- As a Sponsor – Click to Learn More
- By Donation
- Youth and Mental Health
- Senior's Mental Health
- Supporting Those We Love
- Safe Toys and Gifts
- Safety Pays for Saskatoon High School
- Driving Distracted, or the tale of “Ooooo, look at the shiny thing over there!”
- Substantial Growth in Program for Youth
- Lunch and Learn
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice