Early Safety Training Golf Classic for Regina District Industry Education Council
Take a few swings for Early Safety Training - Celebrating its 4th anniversary, the Early Safety Training Golf Classic is a valuable fundraiser for youth in Regina and area. Proceeds from the 2017 tournament will fund a special project with Regina District Industry Education Council to provide Early Safety Training (First Aid, CPR, WHMIS and an elective) to approx. 220 local youth at no cost to the students. Please show your support by participating in or sponsoring the 2017 Early Safety Training Golf Classic, to be held on Monday, June 26th at the Aspen Links Village Country Club, Emerald Park.
Registration deadline is Monday, June 19th. Entry fee for this Texas Scramble is $125 per golfer and includes:
- 18 holes of golf
- power cart rental
- catered supper
- tournament gift
Shotgun start is at 1:00 PM. Please contact Janice Kosteniuk, Events Coordinator, at 306.757.3197 or email@example.com - she'll be happy to get you registered or discuss opportunities to sponsor and support student training.
For more information on the Early Safety Training Program, click here.
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice