2019 Preliminary Program (Refresh the page after the pdf link loads to ensure the newest version.)
Registration pricing for the 2019 Industrial Safety Seminar is listed below.
All pricing is subject to GST
Corporate Member Pricing (It pays to become a member)
Early Bird - $505
After Early Bird - $605
Early Bird - $685
After Early Bird - $795
Register ten people, you get the 11th for free!
**The last day for early bird pricing is Friday, January 4, 2019.
Daily Conference Fees: Available only if space permits.
February 4, 2019
Corporate Member: $395/person
February 5, 2019
Corporate Member: $395/person
February 6, 2019
Corporate Member: $350/person
• On or before January 3, 2019 - Full refund
• Cancellations from January 4 - 25, 2019 - 50% refund
• Cancellations after January 26, 20189- no refund
• No Show - No Refund
If you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment. Substitutions can be made at any time and are encouraged if the registered delegate cannot attend. Substitutions received after January 25, 2019 will be processed at the registration desk. Sharing registrations between multiple delegates is not permitted.
Bus and Hotel information will be posted in the preliminary program when delegate registration opens to the public.
(Note: All prices on this page are for one delegate and do not include GST)
Deadline for registration is January 25, 2019
- Youth and Mental Health
- Senior's Mental Health
- Supporting Those We Love
- Safe Toys and Gifts
- Safety Pays for Saskatoon High School
- Driving Distracted, or the tale of “Ooooo, look at the shiny thing over there!”
- Substantial Growth in Program for Youth
- Lunch and Learn
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice