The Saskatchewan Safety Council is now planning for our 46th Annual Industrial Safety Seminar which takes place February 4 - 6, 2019. The last three years we averaged 750 registered delegates per year and we are expecting similar attendance for our event in 2019. Our trade show has a long history of being sold out of display space early. As a benefit for your past support we allow previous displayers a chance to secure display space prior to registering new exhibitors. If you would like to be a part of the 2019 Industrial Safety Seminar, we encourage you to register early!
The event will be held at Evraz Place, Regina, SK on February 4, 5, and 6, 2019. Note: The Tradeshow is open February 4 and 5.
Display Registration & Exhibitor Information
Previous displayer Early Bird registration cutoff - August 31, 2018
If tradeshow space is not sold out: New displayer open registration commences September 1, 2018
New Exhibitor Tradeshow Application
As in previous years, the Saskatchewan Safety Council will be including a technical track at the Industrial Safety Seminar. These will be a series of 60-75 min, concurrent sessions, sponsored and presented by some of our displayers.
The sessions will be listed on the preliminary and final agendas as part of the Seminar program and agencies delivering these presentations will be listed as Sponsors-in-Kind of the event. Although we expect the presentations to be generic in nature (i.e.. not product specific), this is an excellent opportunity for you or your company to reach a large number of safety practitioners and support the Saskatchewan Safety Council.
We also have additional space for product specific demonstrations in the display area. These demonstrations are a great way to showcase your specific products. This area is intended as a product showcase for new or innovative products. Demonstrations will be listed on the delegate agenda.
If you or your company would be interested in delivering a presentation or demonstration at the 46th Annual Industrial Safety Seminar, please forward a proposal (1 page or less), including a title and description of presentation or demonstration and short bio of the presenter (for presentations only) to Janice Kosteniuk, firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2018.
**Please pass this information on to those who may be interested within your organization**
Please note: All requests for display space must be approved by the show coordinator for quality assurance purposes. Organizations are NOT guaranteed space even if such space is available. The determination will be made based on the business type, organization description, benefit to delegates, partnerships with the Saskatchewan Safety Council and number of similar organizations currently at the show. Please allow two weeks for a determination to be made; you will be contacted and informed of the decision either way.
- Substantial Growth in Program for Youth
- Lunch and Learn
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice