Doing business with us may involve providing information about yourself or your business. At Saskatchewan Safety Council, your information is kept confidential and your privacy is protected. We obtain information about you to:
- Identify you
- Protect us both against error and fraud
- Understand your needs for services
- Provide ongoing service
- You can expect us to protect your privacy
- Your information and the business you do with us is kept in strict confidence. Only authorized personnel have access to your information. We don't sell or give your information to third parties without your consent unless we believe in good faith that the law requires it. Our procedures and systems are designed to protect your information from error, loss and unauthorized access.
sasksafety.org also uses “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that most major web sites write to your hard drive for record keeping purposes when you visit them. Cookies allow us to measure activity on the site and to improve your user experience, for example by remembering your passwords and viewing preferences.
Links to Other Sites
It is important to note that sasksafety.org contains links to other sites and that those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as sasksafety.org. These sites may send their own cookies to you, and may collect data and make uses of it that sasksafety.org would not. You have the right to say no, anytime Let us know that you don't want us to use information about you in any particular way, including uses described in this notice, by contacting us. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All data is stored behind a firewall on our network and is protected by operating system authentication, database security and individual user password security. Saskatchewan Safety Council reserves the right to change this policy at any time. You can send an e-mail to us with any further questions.
- Substantial Growth in Program for Youth
- Lunch and Learn
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice