Thank you to our Resource Page Partner the Agriculture Health and Safety Network for supplying the following resources:
Resources by Theme
- Sheet #3 - How to Wash Clothing Used While Spraying Agrochemicals (HTML)
- Sheet #6 - Insecticides for Wheat Midge, Bertha Armyworm, and Diamond Moth Infestation (HTML)
- Sheet #6.1 - Toxicology Fact Sheets available for Sheet #6 (HTML)
- Sheet #18 - Skin Health For Farmers
- Clothing and Protective Equipment ( HTML / PPT )
- Instructions for Handling & Laundering Chemical Contaminated Clothing (PDF)
- North American Guidelines for Children's Agricultural Tasks (NAGCAT) (External Website)
- Childhood Agricultural Safety Network (External Website)
- EquiMania (External Website)
- Farm Safety 4 Just Kids (External Website)
- Just for Kids -CASA (External Website)
- Kids Corner – John Deere (External Website)
- Creating Safe Play Areas on Farms (External Website)
- Safe Kids Canada (External Website)
- Farm Safety Walkabout - Farm Safety Walkabout (PDF)
- Tips for Safe Livestock Handling Poster (PDF)
- Sheet #16 - Low Stress Cattle Handling ( English PDF / French PDF )
- Sheet #12 - Hantavirus (PDF)
- Sheet #19 - Rabies: Need to Know Information for Agricultural Producers (PDF)
- Sheet #20 - BSE: Need to Know Information for Agricultural Producers (PDF)
- Low Stress Cattle Handling (PPT)
- Manipulation sécuritaire de bétail (PPT)
- Swine Worker's Chemical Hazards (PPT)
- Chemical Hazards: A Swine Worker's Guide Poster (PDF)
- Video: "Low-Stress Cattle Handling for Productivity and Safety" (HTML)
- Working Safely on Tractors - Video 1
- Working Safely on Tractors - Video 2
- Sheet #14 - Health and Safety for Grain Drying Practices (HTML)
- Farm Safety Walkabout - farm safety walkabout (PDF)
- Sheet #15 - Preventing Farm Machine Entanglements (PDF)
- Sheet #17 - Farm Equipment and Motor Vehicle Operation on Public Roads (PDF)
- Farm Safety Audit - Management Tool for Farm Owners & Operators to Assist in Identifying & Correcting Workplace Hazards (PDF)
- Farm Safety Audit - Module 1 - Tractor Safety (PDF)
- Farm Safety Audit - Module 2 - Driveline Safety (PDF)
- Farm Safety Audit - Module 2 - La Sécurité de la ligne de transmission (PDF)
- Tractor Rollovers and Runovers ( HTML / PPT )
- Preventing Farm Machinery Entaglements ( HTML / PPT )
- OffGuard - Farmers and Machinery Injuries (PDF)
- Pris par surprise - Blésses par une machinerie agricuole (PDF)
- Sheet #1 - Noise Induced Hearing Loss (HTML)
- Sheet #5 - Minimizing Potential Human Health Risks in Hog Farming (HTML)
- Sheet #7 - Respiratory Hazards: Molds and Fungi (HTML)
- Sheet #8 - Respiratory Hazards on the Farm (PDF)
- Sheet #9 - Dusts (PDF)
- Sheet #10 - Gases and Mists (PDF)
- Sheet #11 - Welding Fumes and Gases (PDF)
- Sheet #13 - Personal Protective Equipment for the Respiratory System (PDF)
- Video: "Breathe Easy" (HTML)
- Respiratory Newletter (PDF)
Additional Resources (Various Sources)
Line Locating "Call before you dig" Saskatchewan First Call http://www.sask1stcall.com/
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Bicycle Safety for Elementary School Age Children
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- On The Farm, A Spring Tune-Up Can Prevent Downtime
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Council Releases Video: That Day - Terri Kerbrat's Story
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice