Parents, children, and teens need access to trusted resources from which they can learn about safety. Below are links to free downloadable and printable Saskatchewan Safety Council activity books.
Be Safe At Home & At Play - Children's Activity Booklet
This booklet features the winning safety drawings from a province-wide contest. High school students were invited to submit drawings in 5 categories: Water Safety, Sports Safety, Falls Safety, Fire/Burn Safety and Electrical Safety.
Make Safe Choices For Your Family - A Safety Activity Booklet for ages 8 to 10
Includes word search, colouring pages, safety item searches, crossword puzzle, a maze and more.
Make Safe Choices For Your Family - A Safety Activity Booklet for ages 10 to 13
Includes bicycle maintenance checklist, electrical and chemical safety worksheets and more.
Make Safe Choices On Your Farm - A Farm Safety Activity Booklet for ages 5 to 7
Colouring sheets, riddles, colour-by-number, maze and other fun activities.
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice