Parents, children, and teens need access to trusted resources from which they can learn about safety. Below are links to free downloadable and printable Saskatchewan Safety Council activity books.
Be Safe At Home & At Play - Children's Activity Booklet
This booklet features the winning safety drawings from a province-wide contest. High school students were invited to submit drawings in 5 categories: Water Safety, Sports Safety, Falls Safety, Fire/Burn Safety and Electrical Safety.
Make Safe Choices For Your Family - A Safety Activity Booklet for ages 8 to 10
Includes word search, colouring pages, safety item searches, crossword puzzle, a maze and more.
Make Safe Choices For Your Family - A Safety Activity Booklet for ages 10 to 13
Includes bicycle maintenance checklist, electrical and chemical safety worksheets and more.
Make Safe Choices On Your Farm - A Farm Safety Activity Booklet for ages 5 to 7
Colouring sheets, riddles, colour-by-number, maze and other fun activities.
If you like what you've learned. Support future resource development by making a donation.
Donations are Welcome!
You may donate securely through PayPal with the button below (a PayPal account is not required)
While the Safety Council truly appreciates all donations, a tax deductible receipt will be issued for donations of $25 or more.
Our Charitable Registration Number is 11914-0382-RR
You may also donate by downloading and completing our Donation Form.
Learn More about Donations to the Saskatchewan Safety Council
- Youth and Mental Health
- Senior's Mental Health
- Supporting Those We Love
- Safe Toys and Gifts
- Safety Pays for Saskatoon High School
- Driving Distracted, or the tale of “Ooooo, look at the shiny thing over there!”
- Substantial Growth in Program for Youth
- Lunch and Learn
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Bicycle Safety for Elementary School Age Children
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice