Electrical Safety Training System (ESTS)
ESTS is a highly interactive, media-rich experience that uses a 3D “virtual electrical workplace” to immerse learners in real-life scenarios. This unique digital electrical classroom helps showcase vital concepts and skills. Each module includes a knowledge check that uses interactive elements to engage the learner in the subject matter. ESTS provides electrical hazard-specific training related to hierarchical preventive and protective control measures.
- Regulations, Standards, and Best Practices
- Understanding Electricity in the Workplace
- Electrical Hazards: Understanding the Potential for Harm
- Risk Assessment Procedure
- Establishing an Electrically Safe Work Condition
- Engineering and Administrative Controls
- Electrical Specific PPE, Tools, and Equipment
- Selection of PPE, Tools, and Equipment
- Electrical Specific PPE, Tools, and Equipment Management
- Emergency Response, Incident Reporting, and Program Maintenance
Course Duration: 4.5 Hours
This course was developed using industry-accepted best practice standards in support of meeting OSHA and OH&S Regulatory due diligence for arc flash and shock. It was produced in partnership with industry-leading subject matter experts.
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice