Driver Improvement Instructor (Canada Safety Council)
This course is available to those interested in conducting Defensive Driving (DDC) and/or Professional Driver Improvement (PDIC) training internally within their organization. All content from the DDC and PDIC courses will be covered.
This course provides the ability to continuously train staff and ensure the consistency of defensive driving in the work environment. As potential instructors, students will go through the complete DDC/PDIC course and learn comprehensive teaching techniques to ensure information is being communicated properly to their future students.
- Detailed coverage of the DDC and/or PDIC course materials
- Methods of instruction
- Public speaking techniques
- Proper use of training aids
- How to control a classroom
Each participant will be required to teach all or parts of the classroom theory to selected students in order to ensure competency. Where possible, we can cater the course to meet your organizations specific needs.
Course Duration: 5 Days (Max. 6 participants)
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice