Professional Driver Improvement
A Professional Driver is someone who drives many kilometers every day as part of his or her career., This includes those who operate vehicles such as semis and large utility trucks.
The Professional Driver Improvement Course is designed to expand on the techniques and concepts of defensive driving and understand how to improve and maintain your driving IMAGE through a positive driving attitude.
- Description and evaluation of your IMAGE
- Review of defensive driving techniques
- Driver attitude and emotions
- Vehicle care, inspection, and maintenance
- Advanced driving techniques such as managing idling time, clutching, and progressive shifting
- Proper intersection safety
- Navigating the road with other drivers
- What to do in a collision
Course Duration: 6 Hours
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice