Professional Driver Improvement
A Professional Driver is someone who drives many kilometers every day as part of his or her career., This includes those who operate vehicles such as semis and large utility trucks.
The Professional Driver Improvement Course is designed to expand on the techniques and concepts of defensive driving and understand how to improve and maintain your driving IMAGE through a positive driving attitude.
- Description and evaluation of your IMAGE
- Review of defensive driving techniques
- Driver attitude and emotions
- Vehicle care, inspection, and maintenance
- Advanced driving techniques such as managing idling time, clutching, and progressive shifting
- Proper intersection safety
- Navigating the road with other drivers
- What to do in a collision
Course Duration: 6 Hours
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice