In-Vehicle Driving Assessment
Over time, a person’s daily driving routines can unknowingly create unsafe habits. Because of this, some skills become latent and ineffective when needed, greatly increasing the chance of an incident.
The Saskatchewan Safety Council’s In-Vehicle Driver Assessment is a confidential, one-on-one, audit of a driver’s abilities that identifies both positive and negative behaviors.
Assessment topics include:
- Pre-trip inspection
- Defensive driving
- Skid control and collision avoidance
- Backing skills
- Driver attitude
- Trailer towing or air braking (if applicable)
Course Duration: 1 Hour per person (Max. 7 Audits Per Day)
For more information, contact us at (306) 757-3197 or by email.
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice