In-Vehicle Driving Assessment
Over time, a person’s daily driving routines can unknowingly create unsafe habits. Because of this, some skills become latent and ineffective when needed, greatly increasing the chance of an incident.
The Saskatchewan Safety Council’s In-Vehicle Driver Assessment is a confidential, one-on-one, audit of a driver’s abilities that identifies both positive and negative behaviors.
Assessment topics include:
- Pre-trip inspection
- Defensive driving
- Skid control and collision avoidance
- Backing skills
- Driver attitude
- Trailer towing or air braking (if applicable)
Course Duration: 1 Hour per person (Max. 7 Audits Per Day)
For more information, contact us at (306) 757-3197 or by email.
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice