Mature Driver Refresher Course Listings
The Council delivers the Mature Driver Refresher Course in the southern portion of the province (south of Davidson). Each year, the Council hosts a number of these courses at our location in Regina, in community centres around the city, as well as in rural communities. If you do not see a date below which is suitable to your schedule, we are happy to add you to our waiting list and contact you when new dates have been added.
As you may have seen indicated on our Facebook page, we are always on the lookout for new hosts and hosting locations in rural communities and community centres throughout southern Saskatchewan. If you have a location in mind and would like to organize this training for 10 or more of your closest friends, please contact us and we will provide you with the tools to do so such as promotional posters and the instructor.
Below is a list of upcoming Mature Driver Refresher Courses, along with contact names if applicable, for courses hosted outside of the Saskatchewan Safety Council. In these instances, registration is handled by the host organization.
To arrange a course for your group or community association, please contact us by email or by phone at 306.757.3197
Advance Registration is required through the listed associations or groups. Details such as time, location and lunch information will be provided when registering.
Course Date: March 8, 2018
Course Location (Town/City): Sheho
Community Association or Group: Legion Hall
Contact Name: Penny (306-621-1999)
or Violet (306-849-4511)
Course Date: April 11, 2018
Course Location (Town/City): Indian Head
Community Association or Group: Indian Head Heritage Club
Contact: Judy: 306-695-2175
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Date: April 18, 2018
Course Location (Town/City): Invermay
Community Association or Group: Golden Age Club
Contact: Mike: 306-593-2222
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Course Date: April 19, 2018
Course Location (Town/City): Dysart
Community Association or Group: Dysart Golden Years Club
Contact: Pat: 306-432-2034
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Date: May 1, 2018
Course Location (Town/City): Theodore
Community Association or Group: Theodore Museum (Senior Centre)
Contact: Karl: 306-647-2479
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Course Date: September 14, 2018
Course Location (Town/City): Arcola
Community Association or Group: Arcola Public Library
For more information, contact us at (306) 757-3197 or by email
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- Popular in Eatonia, SK
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice