For 40 years, the Saskatchewan Safety Council has been delivering motorcycle-related programming in the province. Although always focused on safe riding, programs have evolved to meet the demands of the riding community.
Taught by experienced certified instructors at the best bike training facility in the country (The tracks at the RCMP "Depot" Division in Regina, SK.), in addition to Basic Rider Training we now also offer Experienced Rider Training which provides participants a chance to learn a more advanced set of riding skills.
Please click on a courses below for more information.
For more information about obtaining a motorcycle license, please visit SGI's website by clicking here.
Map below indicates where participants gather prior to gaining entry to training grounds.
"It was awesome! Would not ride a motorcycle without having taken this course. Instructors are all great, knowledgeable and fun! "
"Could not ask for anything more. Great instruction, instructors and exercises. "
"At first I was terrified but now that I understand how the bike works I feel much more confident. All instructors were patient yet firm so I didn't feel uncomfortable. Every exercise felt very valuable. "
"Very informative and beneficial. Instructors were all very patient with my lack of skill. "
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice