The Saskatchewan Safety Council has been delivering motorcycle-related programming in the province since 1974. Although always focused on safe riding, programs have evolved to meet the demands of the riding community.
Please click on a link below for more information.
For more information about obtaining a motorcycle license, please visit SGI's website by clicking here.
"It was awesome! Would not ride a motorcycle without having taken this course. Instructors are all great, knowledgeable and fun! "
"Could not ask for anything more. Great instruction, instructors and exercises. "
"At first I was terrified but now that I understand how the bike works I feel much more confident. All instructors were patient yet firm so I didn't feel uncomfortable. Every exercise felt very valuable. "
"Very informative and beneficial. Instructors were all very patient with my lack of skill. "
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- Working Together with Reed Leisure
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice