This course will educate the student about the potential risks and hazards associated with the task of backing. We provide tips and techniques to enable a driver to back a vehicle up in a safe manner.
- Identify causal factors leading to collisions and why they occur.
- Correct positioning and use of rear view mirrors.
- Technique of steering correctly when backing.
- Tips on what and what not to do.
An in-vehicle component is available to add on to the course.
Course Duration: 3.5 Hours
For more information, contact us at (306) 757-3197 or by email.
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice