Security of Loads
Our Security of Loads training course is designed primarily for commercial operators who regularly carry goods and cargo. We will provide information on how to apply the requirements of the Security of Loads and Tie Down Regulations.
- Review of definitions as it applied to the Regulations
- Review of types of securing devices
- Identify Working Load Limit and Aggregate Working Load Limit
- Discuss static versus dynamic loads
- Requirements for tie downs and front-end structures
- Default working loads for unidentified securing devices
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
For more information, contact us at (306) 757-3197 or by email.
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice