Powered Mobile Equipment (PME)
Occupational Health and Safety Regulations require employers to ensure that only trained and competent operators are permitted to operate powered mobile equipment.
Training must meet specific requirements outlined in Section 154 and Table 14.1 of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations. A minimum of 16 hours combined theory and practical training is required on all powered mobile equipment.
The Saskatchewan Safety Council can accommodate your training needs to ensure your operators use proper and safe techniques.
The Saskatchewan Safety Council offers the necessary training to meet these regulations through classroom lectures, workbook components, videos, and individual coaching on the equipment. Student to instructor ratio is low and no recertification is required for operators unless otherwise noted.
Please select a training course from the menu.
"Very Satisfied with AWP course. Got hands-on experience using the machines which was helpful. "
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice