All-terrain vehicles (ATV’s/UTV’s) are reliable, functional occupational machines. They are used in many types of industries such as farming, military and police, and natural resources. ATV’s/UTV’s must be treated with respect in order to keep you and your coworkers safe.
The ATV/UTV rider course is a hands-on learning experience with emphasis on the safety implications of each area of riding. Students will learn how to ride while being aware of their surroundings to avoid an incident.
- Legislation and regulations
- All-terrain Vehicles Act
- Proper riding gear
- Inspecting your ATV
- Starting procedures
- Proper riding techniques and operation
- Navigating different terrain types
- Laws and regulations
- Preparing for emergencies
Each rider must provide his or her own ATV that is in proper working condition. For UTV side-by-side units, 2 riders can share one vehicle.
For more information, contact us at (306) 757-3197 or by email.
- Substantial Growth in Program for Youth
- Lunch and Learn
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice