All-terrain vehicles (ATV’s/UTV’s) are reliable, functional occupational machines. They are used in many types of industries such as farming, military and police, and natural resources. ATV’s/UTV’s must be treated with respect in order to keep you and your coworkers safe.
The ATV/UTV rider course is a hands-on learning experience with emphasis on the safety implications of each area of riding. Students will learn how to ride while being aware of their surroundings to avoid an incident.
- Legislation and regulations
- All-terrain Vehicles Act
- Proper riding gear
- Inspecting your ATV
- Starting procedures
- Proper riding techniques and operation
- Navigating different terrain types
- Laws and regulations
- Preparing for emergencies
Each rider must provide his or her own ATV that is in proper working condition. For UTV side-by-side units, 2 riders can share one vehicle.
For more information, contact us at (306) 757-3197 or by email.
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice