Powered Mobile Equipment Instructor
The PME Instructor course is available to those interested in conducting training internally in their organization, allowing the ability to continuously train staff and ensure the consistency of PME safety in the work environment.
This course includes the complete PME course and covers comprehensive teaching techniques to ensure information is being communicated properly.
We provide instructor training for the following types machines:
- Forklift (all class types)
- Variable reach material handler
- Skid steer loaders
- Aerial work platform (all types)
- Full PME operator course in greater detail
- Skills Evaluation techniques
- OH & S regulations
- Principles of learning
- Methods of instruction
- Public speaking techniques
- Proper use of training aids
- How to control a classroom
Each participant will be required to teach all or parts of the classroom theory including all practical exercises to selected students (pre-shift and skills check evaluations) to ensure student competency. Where possible, we can cater the course to meet your organizations specific needs.
Previous experience with the type of PME is recommended.
For more information, contact us at (306) 757-3197 or by email.
"The instructor was very thorough covering all the information needed to teach new staff to operate a forklift. He was outgoing, friendly, approachable, and very knowledgeable. Very hands-on. "
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice