An emergency is defined as an unexpected, dangerous event. While you don’t know when an emergency situation will occur, you can predict what types of emergencies will affect your organization. Being able to make quick decisions is vital and preparing for the worst possible outcome will allow you to keep control in difficult and unplanned situations. This will keep employees safe and make sure that an emergency does not turn into a disaster.
In this course you'll learn what risks may occur in your workplace during an emergency, how to respond to different emergencies and the steps required to prepare for an emergency.
- Hazard recognition
- Preparing a plan
- Training staff on emergency plan execution
- Situational preparation including:
- Bomb threats
- Medical emergencies
The course will also address any hazards not listed in the manual that are specific to your organization.
Course Duration: 1 Day
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice