Is there a fire extinguisher in your home or at your place of work? Do you know if it's a suitable fire extinguisher for the types of fire hazards potentially present? Do you know how to use the extinguisher properly?
Does your workplace have a fire evacuation plan? Is everyone familiar with that plan? If not, you are at risk if a fire breaks out.
Knowledge about fire prevention and containment is extremely important for your safety and for the safety of those around you. Even the most basic of fires spread dangerously fast meaning your choices need to be informed and decisive. The Saskatchewan Safety Council offers a variety of fire safety courses that accommodate the needs of home, office, and industrial.
We offer three fire-related training courses.
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice