Internal Auditor Training
This course is designed to give participants an overview and practice in auditing/evaluating Health & Safety Management Systems using the Saskatchewan Safety Council’s Safety Certified Audit Tool.
This easy to use tool is designed to assist organizations with the evaluation of their own Health & Safety Management systems, looking for strengths and areas for improvement.
Topics Covered - After completing the course, you will be able to:
- List the reasons for completing Health & Safety Program evaluations/audits
- List the steps in the audit process
- Explain the Auditor Certification standards, code of Ethics and role of the Auditor for the Saskatchewan Safety Council Internal Auditor training program
- Effectively complete the interviews required for the audit
- Complete the Audit Tool in accordance with the Quality Assurance practice
- Write effective reports and recommendations
- Understand the importance of a Corrective Action Plans
Participants will also complete a practice audit to apply their knowledge and to identify any unique situations that are specific to their organization. At the end of the classroom portion of the training, participants must complete and return an Internal Audit within 6 months to receive certification.
Course Duration: 1 Day
**To participate in this course you must complete Essential Elements of a Safety Program
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice