Job Task Analysis
When you react to an incident, it means illness, injury or a near-miss has already happened. It is important for workplaces to take appropriate measures to prevent harm caused by hazards that have not been identified and effectively controlled. A job task analysis is an important safety tool for incident prevention.
Participants will leave the course able to conduct a thorough job task analysis which asks them to:
- Identify undetected hazards
- Increase their knowledge of workplace hazards
- Integrate safety and health principles and practices into work practices
- Increase the job knowledge of employees who participate in the job task analysis
- Improve communication between workers and supervisors
- Promote acceptance of safe work procedures
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice