Nearly 75% of all work-related injuries occur in physical labour-driven industries. Many of these incidents are due to improperly locked out machinery or equipment that result in numerous types of trauma including paralysis, respiratory failure, broken bones, and death.
The Saskatchewan Safety Council Lockout course is a certification-grade course that teaches the principals and applications of a complete lockout to prevent unnecessary incidents and injuries.
- Lockout procedures and requirements
- Legal requirements and regulations
- Introducing an energy control program for your workplace
- Implementing an energy control program
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice