Respirator Fit Testing
If you are not properly fitted for a respirator, you may not be protected from airborne elements. With our fast and mobile testing service we can potentially test dozens of people in a single day either at your worksite or in our office.
The entire process typically takes 15-20 minutes per mask. Our actual fit test completes a 5-step protocol in 3 minutes or less. Not only is this the fastest, but also the most accurate way to conduct quantitative respirator fit testing. Only the first few seconds are required to determine initially whether the respirator user has a basic fit or not.
We leverage a Controlled Negative Pressure testing technology (CNP) which is the most accurate and fastest testing on the market and meets the requirements of CSA Z94.4-11. CNP uses pressure wave propagation instead of particle migration to measure mask leaks. This technology provides a direct measurement of respirator leakage quickly and accurately regardless of the source.
For more information or to book a test please call (306) 757-3197 or contact us
Notes & Requirements:
- Participants will be required to demonstrate the ability to obtain a proper respirator seal.
- In order to be fit tested, participants must be clean-shaven. This is necessary because facial hair will not allow the respirator to seal properly and a positive fit test will not be possible. Anyone with beards or stubble where the respirator seals to the face will not be tested. – Mustaches if trimmed above the lip line are allowed.
1. Read the Terms & Conditions (See the Link Below)
Membership has its benefits including discounts on training… Learn More
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice