Respirator Fit Testing
If you are not properly fitted for a respirator, you may not be protected from airborne elements. With our fast and mobile testing service we can potentially test dozens of people in a single day either at your worksite or in our office.
The entire process typically takes 15-20 minutes per mask. Our actual fit test completes a 5-step protocol in 3 minutes or less. Not only is this the fastest, but also the most accurate way to conduct quantitative respirator fit testing. Only the first few seconds are required to determine initially whether the respirator user has a basic fit or not.
We leverage a Controlled Negative Pressure testing technology (CNP) which is the most accurate and fastest testing on the market and meets the requirements of CSA Z94.4-11. CNP uses pressure wave propagation instead of particle migration to measure mask leaks. This technology provides a direct measurement of respirator leakage quickly and accurately regardless of the source.
For more information or to book a test please call (306) 757-3197 or contact us
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice