Safety and the Supervisor
The safety knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors of everyone in an organization combine to create its safety culture. Supervisors are often the primary key to maintaining the safety culture. They are also responsible for communicating health and safety information between management and frontline workers.
The Saskatchewan Safety Council's Safety and the Supervisor course delivers content specific to the planning, organization, and leading of safety culture while providing support and supervision.
- Understanding, creating and enforcing workplace health and safety programming
- Fulfilling legal requirements for health and safety
- Understand their duties and those of employers and employees
- Understand and perform due diligence
- Lead using proper time management and effective communication
- Properly train and coach workers in the safe performance of their duties
- Conduct risk assessments and safety inspections and investigations
- Understand how to lead and promote an Occupational Health and Safety committee
Course Duration: 2 Days
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice