Inspections are one of the oldest, most widely used and best ways to improve workplace safety and health. Equipment use, changing working conditions and other variables mean that in order to have the safest workplace possible, you need to inspect early and often.
The Saskatchewan Safety Council Inspections course will educate you on how to perform a proper inspection that will identify hazards and recommend ways to control them – all based on industry best practice.
- The importance of inspections
- The different types of inspections
- How to plan, conduct and follow up on a formal inspection
- Writing effective recommendations based on the findings of your inspections
- Legislation related to inspections
- The difference and uses for informal and formal Inspections
- Recognizing hazards and risks
- Reports and Follow up
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice