Online WHMIS - Register Now - $29.95
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS 2015) is a nationwide right-to-know legislation that gives Canadian workers the right to access and understand information on hazardous chemical substances found in their workplace. Canada-wide regulations require that anyone working either with, or in the vicinity of, materials classified under WHMIS regulations receive proper training.
The Saskatchewan Safety Council WHMIS course will provide students with the ability to identify, handle, and store a regulated material and reduce the chance of an incident causing harm. It will also provide details on how to implement and maintain a WHMIS program into your workplace. We can tailor the course to fit your specific needs in order to ensure you get the most out of this important program. This program provides training in both WHMIS 1988 and WHMIS 2015.
- WHMIS legislation, classifications and symbols
- Supplier and workplace labels
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- How to implement WHMIS in the workplace
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
1. Read the Terms & Conditions (See the Link Below)
Membership has its benefits including discounts on training… Learn More
"Our instructor was very good at explaining the key changes and differences between WHMIS 1988 and 2015. "
- Youth and Mental Health
- Senior's Mental Health
- Supporting Those We Love
- Safe Toys and Gifts
- Safety Pays for Saskatoon High School
- Driving Distracted, or the tale of “Ooooo, look at the shiny thing over there!”
- Substantial Growth in Program for Youth
- Lunch and Learn
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice