The Saskatchewan Safety Council WHMIS Instructor course allows an organization the ability to continuously train staff internally. This ensures the consistency of WHMIS standards in the work environment and creates a cost effective approach to training large amounts of employees. Participants will first complete a comprehensive version of our WHMIS course and then learn how to apply teaching techniques to ensure information is communicated properly in their organization.
- A more detailed version of the WHMIS course
- Methods of classroom instruction and speaking techniques
- How to control a classroom
- Types and proper use of training aids
Course Duration: 1 Day
To request a course for your company or for more information, please contact us.
1. Read the Terms & Conditions (See the Link Below)
Membership has its benefits including discounts on training… Learn More
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice