Many devices are designed to control traffic flow in work zones. However, only a flag person is capable of the thought, reason, and time-specific action required for adjusting to constantly changing traffic situations, meaning they require highly detailed training.
This course gives students the tools to guide the flow of traffic through a work zone with caution and courtesy, ensuring the safety of everyone. This will ensure the safety of both the drivers and workers.
- The Traffic Safety Act and other legislation
- Flagging equipment
- Flag person station and position
- Flagging procedures and signals
- Handling emergency vehicles
- Pilot vehicle operation
- Understanding the motorist
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
For more information about the course please call (306) 757-3197 or contact us.
"Super Helpful "
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice