Flag Person Instructor
The Flag Person Instructor course is available to organizations interested in conducting training internally, allowing the ability to continuously train staff and ensure the consistency of procedures in the work zone environment. This includes the complete Flag Person course and covers comprehensive teaching techniques to ensure information is being communicated properly.
- Review of the Flag Person Training Course
- Orientation techniques
- 3 principles of training a flag person
- "Tool box talks"
- Key fundamentals to giving presentations
To take this course you must have completed the Work Zone Traffic Accommodations course.
Course Duration: 1/2 Day
For more information about the course please call (306) 757-3197 or contact us.
1. Read the Terms & Conditions (See the Link Below)
Membership has its benefits including discounts on training… Learn More
- Youth and Mental Health
- Senior's Mental Health
- Supporting Those We Love
- Safe Toys and Gifts
- Safety Pays for Saskatoon High School
- Driving Distracted, or the tale of “Ooooo, look at the shiny thing over there!”
- Substantial Growth in Program for Youth
- Lunch and Learn
- Saskatchewan Safety Council joins the RRLIP Partnership Council!
- Summer Bash!
- First Ride
- Mental Health Training Added to Career Safety Education!
- Ag in Motion
- Agriculture Safety
- For a Great Cause!
- A Progressive Agriculture Safety Day
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice