Urban Work Zone
Properly structured urban work zones are crucial to maintaining the safety of workers, pedestrians, and motorists in urban environments. The logistical aspects of this responsibility requires extreme attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to hold other employees accountable to the same standards.
Our Urban Work Zone course educates students on how to properly create and maintain a safe work zone in various urban situations.
- The five areas of a work zone
- Traffic control devices
- Spacing of traffic control devices
- Setting up proper detours
- Maintenance and Inspection
- Designating and properly manage signalers/flag persons
- Examples of Traffic Plans
Course Duration: 1 Day
For more information about the course please call (306) 757-3197 or contact us.
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice