Work Zone Traffic Accommodation Supervisor
All organizations have a responsibility to install and maintain traffic control devices to effectively separate traffic from the area of work.
Our Work Zone Traffic Accommodation Supervisor course educates on how to properly create and maintain a safe work zone in a highway traffic environment.
- Fundamentals of work zone traffic control
- Work zone signs
- Barricade and delineators
- Lighting devices
- Typical traffic accommodation plans for various situations
This course is offered in both Regina and Saskatoon.
Module I and II
This is a 1.5 day course. You have the option to add Module III (Flag person Train the Trainer - see below) which will run from 1:00 PM. to 4:30 PM. on the afternoon of day 2.
Course dates are listed on the Training Calendar http://www.sasksafety.org/training
Day 1 - 8:30 AM. to 4:30 PM.
Day 2 - 8:30 AM. to 12 PM. (4:30 PM. if adding Module III)
Module I and II Re-certification
This 1-day course is for those who have taken the previous course and need to be re-certified.
All recertification courses are from 8:30 PM. to 4:30 PM.
Module III (Flag person Train the Trainer)
This can be taken as a standalone course or along with Module I and II. You must have completed Module I and II or have a valid flagging training certificate to take Module III.
All courses are from 1:00 PM. to 4:30 PM.
For more information about the course please call (306) 757-3197 or contact us.
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice