If you like what you've learned. Support future resource development by making a donation.
Donations are Welcome!
You may donate securely through PayPal with the button below (a PayPal account is not required)
While the Safety Council truly appreciates all donations, a tax deductible receipt will be issued for donations of $25 or more.
Our Charitable Registration Number is 11914-0382-RR
You may also donate by downloading and completing our Donation Form.
Learn More about Donations to the Saskatchewan Safety Council
- Cade Sprackman Safety Day in Hudson Bay
- Get Defensive!
- Why Get Fit Tested?
- Strategic Alliance Formed between Industries to Deliver Free Career Safety Education
- Mental Health and Safety
- Making Safe Choices Even if you Fall in Snowbanks
- Interview with a Winner!
- Breaking the Ice with Winter Safety Tips
- Quick 3 Steps to Getting Fit!
- Senior Safety
- Spooky Safety Tips
- October=Distracted Driving Month
- Floor Warden! Fire Extinguishers!
- “Fall” into Safe Choices
- Early Safety Training
- Singular Source for All Things Safety Related in Saskatchewan
- Safety Studiously
- Learning to Ride
- All the Safety Training!
- Safety Culture or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Safety
- Welcome from the New Community Relations Coordinator
- What Does Safety Mean if you are not sure where you will Sleep or if you will Eat Tonight?
- Council Expands Online Training Store
- 22 Key Words and Phrases Used by Frauds
- Online Agriculture Safety Training (OATS) adopted by Sun West School Division
- Students Dress Up for Farm Safety Presentation
- It Takes A Community . . .
- You Like us on Facebook, now See Us First
- Sock it to ‘em
- In the Dark
- Providing Safety Training to Budding Entrepreneurs Since 1965
- Taking Registrations
- Supporting the Council Just Got Easier
- Council Releases Video: That Day - Terri Kerbrat's Story
- Those Who Keep Us Safe Deserve Recognition
- Go Forth and Mow Safely
- 3M Safety Roadshow makes a stop in Regina
- Barry Muir's was a Life Dedicated to Safety and Learning
- Why Support the Saskatchewan Safety Council?
- Safe Choice