Looking to improve, expand, or change the safety culture in your organization? The Saskatchewan Safety Council can assist in many ways. Our team of professionals is here to help you prevent workplace injuries.
Professional Safety Consulting including but not limited to:
Specialty Training and Education
- Provision of Keynote Speakers
- Facilitation of Luncheons/Workshops/Seminars Specific to your Company’s Needs
- Facilitation/Leading of Job Safety Analysis and “ToolBox” Meetings
Emergency Response Consulting
- Technical Rescue Services including High Angle, Confined Space, and Medical Response
- Development and Implementation of Emergency Response Plans
- Development of Tactical and Task-Level Emergency Response Procedures
- Specialized Services
It is important to note that the Saskatchewan Safety Council is a non-profit charitable organization. Revenues generated by the provision of fee-for-service work is invested directly back into the communities of Saskatchewan in the form of the development and distribution of free training programs and injury prevention resources. By investing in the Safety Council, you are also investing in injury prevention for all of Saskatchewan.