Ways To Support
There are many ways like-minded individuals and organizations can support our efforts to create a province of safety excellence: Donation; Personal or Corporate Membership; Multi-year Organizational-Level Sponsorship; Event Sponsorship; and Volunteering.
• Personal Membership cost is $35 per year. Corporate Membership ranges from $110 for 2-10 Employees to $550 annually, depending on the number of employees.
• Event Sponsorship starts at $750
• 3-year Organizational-Level Sponsorship pledges can be made starting at $1,000 per year (see Sponsorship Levels) for which sponsors, if they desire, can be publicly recognized (see Sponsor Visibility) for their support.
Sponsorship supports a wide-range of Council programs and resources such as:
- Agriculture Safety Training Programs
- Career Safety Education
- Community Safety Resources
- Community Safety Seminar
- Industrial Safety Seminar
- Les Donnelly Scholarship
- Mature Driver Refresher Course
- Motorcycle Safety Programs
- Online Content Creation and Distribution
- Senior Safety Programs
- Safety Centre of Excellence Project
- Youth Safety Programs
- Volunteer Delivered Community Safety Programming